Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. I do not have a credit card. Do you have other payment options ?
- A. We are currently accepting major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express. If you have a paypal account links to your bank account or credit card, you may also send your payment through paypal. For details, please visit www.paypal.com
- Q. How secure is submitting my credit card information to Teafco ?
- A. All credit card information for orders through Teafco is maintained on a secure server. To deliver the world's highest level of trust, Teafco utilizes state-of-the-art SSL encryption provided by VeriSign. This protects confidential order information from interception and hacking.
- Q. Can I call in to place an order ?
- A. Due to the fact that sometimes it is very hard to spell names, addresses on the phone and misunderstandings may occur, we strongly recommend you pay online in your account. It is actually much safer and accurate than giving out your credit card number on the phone.
- Q. What is card identification number ?
- A. The Credit Card Identification Number is a new authentication scheme established by credit card companies to further efforts towards reducing fraud on Internet transactions. It requires a card holder to enter a 3 or 4 digit numbers during the transaction to verify that the card is on hand. For Visa / MasterCard: The three-digit value is printed on the signature panel on the back of Visa/MasterCard cards immediately following the Visa/MasterCard card account number. For American Express: The Card Identification Number is the four-digit, non-embossed number printed above your account number on the face of your card. This number is recorded as an additional security precaution. For International Cardholders ONLY: Some credit cards issued outside the U.S. do not have the credit card identification number printed on them. These cardholders should leave the "Card Identification Number" field with 0000. (Four zeros)